1. Go to GOOGLE CHROME - if you need to, go to the magnifying glass and search for “Chrome” to open it!
2. Then, please go to the address bar, and type in “http://tinyurl.com/librode”.
3. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SIGNED IN!Then, click “File” and “Make a Copy”!
4. Then, delete “Copy of” and replace the _____line with YOUR Spanish name, instead!
5. Last, go to “Share” in the top right hand corner and share with Ms. Williams → firstname.lastname@example.org
DELETE Ms. WILLIAMS' TEXT!
Follow the instructions!!
You can use one of her suggestions for a title, or use your own.
On the BACK COVER, design your own cover -- or use some of the "Praise for" your book that Ms. Williams provided!
For each slide, TYPE UP the sentences about EACH PERSON! So, take the PERSONA #1/#2/#3/#4 sentences from Parts A, B, and C (and D, if you did it) and TYPE THEM INTO THE SAME PART!
Then, when you're ready, you can insert/draw pictures.
If you want to use Storyboardthat.com, for your pictures, you can just use the ‘Snipping Tool’ (Command + Shift + 4) to choose what you want, and copy and paste it into your Google Slides!