Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
WELCOME EVERYONE!!! I am so excited to have you in Spanish class!
Hola, y ¡bienvenidos a la clase de español! ¡Aquí está la presentación que usamos de hoy! (Here's the presentation we used today!!)
Today in class, we...
- Filled out the ‘¿Quién eres tú?' sheet.
- Every student answered questions about him or herself, his or her interests, and let Ms. Williams know a little bit about him or herself.
- Chose Spanish names from the Goldenrod sheet!
- Here is a link to that sheet if you did not get one!
- We chose names so we can use these cognates, or the Spanish equivalents of our given names, to keep speaking in Spanish whenever we can!
- We learned the ¡aplausos de atención!
- The 5 clap rhythm = hands free, mouths closed, eyes on me, and brain ready to listen!
- We talked about the JUEGO DE BEISBOL!
- Baseball is extremely popular, especially in Puerto Rico, and the Latin American countries of the Caribbean (like Cuba and the Dominican Republic)!
- So, we're going to play, too!
- We're ALL ON THE SAME TEAM, however, in Spanish class.
- 3 outs = no more tries that day!
- Doing awesome stuff in class = 1 base
- 4 bases = 1 home run = 1 point that day/inning!
- 3 strikes = 1 out
- Plus, there are only 6 innings, so we can potentially earn PAT every 7 days!
- We checked out the CLASS BLOG
- You found it, 'cause here you are!!
La tarea, or the HOMEWORK: Fill out the “¿Quién eres tú? ” Survey completely. Make sure to bring everything back tomorrow!
¡Nos vemos mañana!!
|¡Gracias por leer todo! ¡Chócamela!|